Happy Wednesday y'all! I hope you are having a wonderful week.
Today I'm going to share some current favorite scrap supplies with you. This is just a little list of what's making me happy right now.
1. My Mind's Eye's new Jubilee collection. Specifically this sheet of flair. I feel like MME does such a great job of keeping up with the trends, yet they still always seem like MME. Love that.
2. Gramercy Road - designed by Peppermint Granberg for Gossamer Blue. Just an awesome Fall collection- done in a really subtle way. And I LOVE THOSE LABELS. Yes, I'm yelling. I've been waiting for really clean and simple labels for a while.
3. Liz Tamanaha's On My Desk collection for Gossamer Blue. I have been in love with Liz's minimalist designs for years. I hoard her digital designs, which makes no sense as I'm not a digital scrapper. Her first paper line has me jumping for joy. LOVE.
4. We R Memory Keepers 4x4 Instagram albums. I have so many plans for these pretty little albums. They make me ridiculously giddy.
5. Fancy Pants Designs burlap bows. Yes, please. This one is self explanatory.
6. Freckled Fawn flair and veneer. Quirky, fun, sweet, and playful. Love these little bits.
There you have it- my current faves. Have a beautiful day! xo